This is the basic training of recreational diving. During the PADI Open Water Diver course training, our instructors pass on the basic knowledge to you. And during the first dives in the pool and in open water, you will notice that the enjoyment of diving grows in you.
Once the course is finished, with your PADI certification, you will be able to dive to a depth no greater than 18 meters or 60 feet deep, rent equipment, and participate in other courses anywhere in the world.
The course is developed under the theoretical model of virtual education and self-study, once you complete this part, the practical face-to-face classes begin in the pool and then in the sea, an afternoon in the pool and two mornings of diving and you are already a diver!
The diving course includes:
- Online theory in self-study model, with exams, (approximately 10 hours) and must be completed before starting the practical part, you can start this theory months or days before your trip and so when you arrive you only need the practical part.
- An afternoon of practice in the pool, normally from 1:00 to 5:00 pm
- Two mornings of dives in the sea, from 7:30 am when we leave until 1:00 pm or before we arrive, two dives per day for a total of 4 dives.
- Transport by boat from Cartagena to Baru and return after the dives, also by boat, about 25 minutes of navigation each way.
- Diving insurance.
- Dive log (the little book where you write down your dives).
- Snack with fruit between the dives the two days of diving.
- Complete diving equipment for the entire course.
- PADI certification as an open water diver once you finish the course and meet all the theoretical and practical requirements.
Course value: $ 1.300.000
Children ages 10, 11, and 12 have a total value of $ 1,800,000 since the student / instructor ratio must be reduced under the supervision of a PADI Professional you will advance step by step approaching the underwater world. It is a world with its own laws that will quickly fascinate you.
Upon completion of the PADI Open Water Diver course, you will be empowered to participate in various specialized courses (advanced and other specialties). They are trainings that will perfect you in specific areas of diving.