Once the Open Water course is finished, it is possible to discover different underwater environments with the Adventure Dives course.
- The padi advanced diving course includes
- Online theory in self-study model, and it must be completed before starting the practical part, you can start this theory months or days before your trip and so when you arrive you only need the practical part.
- Two mornings of dives in the sea, from 7:30 am when we leave until 1:00 pm or before we arrive, two dives the first day and three the second for a total of 5 dives.
- Transport by boat from Cartagena to Baru and return after the dives, also by boat, about 25 minutes of navigation each way.
- Diving insurance
- Snack with fruit between the dives the two days of diving.
- Complete diving equipment for the entire course.
- PADI certification as an advanced diver once you finish the course and meet all the theoretical and practical requirements.
The course is developed with 5 day dives and with the following adventure dives:
- Deep dive
- Navigation and natural orientation diving and with compass
- Buoyancy management and mastery diving
- Sunken ship diving
- Fish identification dive
Course value $ 1.300.000
It is possible to take the advanced course by replacing one of the day dives with a night dive, it has an extra cost and we require a minimum of two people and good weather conditions to navigate at night.